Kevro is a trade only Brand-AbleTM Solutions supplier. Through close partnerships with our registered resellers, it is our goal to grow and succeed together by being the best stockist of Brandable Barron products as well as innovative and enabling services that are trusted to unlock success for mutual growth.
With our brand, Barron, we have built a proud legacy of Switching brands ON. By creating unique corporate and promotional products for over 25 years, we have built our own brand, Barron, on a foundation of quality, value and service that our customers believe in. We believe every brand has a unique story to tell; with the right canvas and the right message, Barron Helps Great Brands Tell Great Stories.
Our extensive range holds a world of possibilities across a number of Brandable product categories including Apparel, Workwear, Sportswear, Headwear, Gifts, Bags and Display items as well as branding and customised packaging.
We consistently strive to offer customer service excellence and innovative service offerings that will help our customers succeed. Since Kevro was acquired by Ethos Private Equity in 2011, there has been a strong focus on building on our strong foundation to create an internationally-relevant and competitive entity that embraces the power of technology to stay ahead and keep growing.
Our head office is located in Johannesburg, along with our two bulk distribution centres, across boarder international gifting warehouse and world-class printing and embroidery facility. We also have six branches across South Africa, as well as three international branches.
Driven by a strong set of core values, we conduct ourselves with the highest ethical standards, and treat all our team members and customers with the respect they deserve, creating an environment where people can contribute, innovate and excel. Guided by a philosophy of continuous improvement, we are a team of super-efficient and conscientious professionals that are neat, polite and friendly in our approach.
- COMPANY CONTACT DETAILS
Persons designated/duly authorised persons:
Directors: Mr. S Isaacson (CEO); R Hodes; M Salomon; S Smit; Y van Zyl, L Engelbreght; M Lachman and M de Andrade
Office Manager/CEO: Mr. S Isaacson; Tel: (011) 457 8700
Postal Address: Postnet Suite 9, Private Bag X10010, Edenvale, 1610
Street Address: 25 Nguni Drive, Longmeadow Business Estate West, Modderfontein
Telephone Number: (011) 457 8700
Fax Number: (011) 457 8912 (Sales)
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
- THE ACT
- The ACT grants a requester access to records of a private body, if the record is required for the exercise or protection of any rights. If a public body lodges a request, the public body must be acting in the public interest.
- Requests in terms of the ACT shall be made in accordance with the prescribed procedures, at the rates provided. The forms and tariff are dealt with in paragraphs 6 and 7 of the Act.
- Requesters are referred to the Guide in terms of Section 10 which has been compiled by the South African Human Rights Commission, which will contain information for the purposes of exercising Constitutional Rights. The Guide is available from the SAHRC.
The contact details of the Commission are:
- Postal Address: Private Bag 2700, Houghton, 2041
- Telephone Number: +27-11-877 3600
- Fax Number: +27-11-403 0625
- Website: www.sahrc.org.za