OUR TEAM IS THE HEARTBEAT OF OUR COMPANY
With just over 750 people employed from diverse communities, working together in different branches, Kevro is passionate about building a team that
reflects the diversity of its customers and communities.
Kevro refers to its workforce as the Kevro Team as without teamwork and the principles that come with it, they would not have been able to achieve
half of what they have today. The Kevro Team is more than a workforce, the Kevro Team is a family that cares about each other and celebrates special
Each member of the Kevro Team is valued and Kevro is devoted to developing their talents and helping them achieve their career goals. Kevro understands
the importance of a fair and healthy work environment where people are respected and given thanks for their efforts.
Kevro’s key team initiatives include:
- Developing a robust value system within each of its team members through a collective value charter that defines the values, morals and ethics that
all team members live by, at home and at work.
- An Employee Wellness Programme (EWP) which is multidimensional and holistic, encompassing lifestyle, mental and spiritual well-being, developed to
assist with both personal and family problems.
- A provident fund to help team members plan for retirement, as well as a funeral cover plan, for all team members and their immediate families.
- An on-site medical clinic for all team members based in Gauteng. This clinic is also licenced to dispense all chronic medication, free of charge.
- A professional, confidential source of counselling, information and support 365 days a year, 24 hours a day by calling a toll-free number, as well
as face-to-face counselling by appointment, which is available to all team members and their families.
- Ongoing development for every team member through in-house training, structured to meet business objectives.
- Regular team building events and activities that make a difference to communities.